Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Football Attic Podcast 21 - Christmas Special

It's Christmas Eve (Christmas Day where Chris is) and Rich and Chris are selflessly giving up their time to waffle on about football related Christmas presents they got...or maybe wanted, but never did receive...they're both naughty boys after all!

So sit back, enjoy and Merry Christmas to you all!

Subscribe on iTunes or download here. Alternatively, catch The Football Attic Podcast on Square One Football Radio.

See also:
The Football Attic Podcast archive

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year you two.
    I just listened to the podcast, I really enjoyed it.
    Loved the bit about the pajamas.
    Rich I got the Coventry chocolate kit for Christmas one year, loved it (although I am a Liverpool fan) I wish I still had that! I also got a Kenny Dalglish football game that had a very bumpy plastic pitch, players would spin around and whack the ball with a foot shaped like an ice hockey stick. Got plenty of Dalglish annuals too.
    Nowadays my mum always gets me the LFC calendar, Balotelli is Mr January this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rob, glad you enjoyed the pod :) You threw the chocolate kit away? Nooooo!!!
      Mr B as Mr January? I feel ill...

      Delete